Tuesday

LimmySnake Meets CobraSnake @ Ladylux

Nov. 29, 2007

Before I blog about my meeting with Mark Hunter aka The Cobra Snake and Steve Aoki aka Kid Millionaire, I'm going to quickly tell you about my trip to Surfer's Paradise last Saturday to take pictures of the SLAM festival. Basically, it's a beach volleyball competition with a fun twist.

The people from SLAM paid for my accomodation right in front of the beach and 2threads flew me over there. I landed on the Gold Coast just after 8:30am and by 11am, I was at the beach taking pictures until about 4pm, then I also took pictures of the trophy presentation ceremony and after party.

Anyways, here are some pictures from SLAM festival Surfers Paradise:










Now, back to the Cobra Snake story...

Miriam from Ladylux messaged me via myspace and invited me to an after party at Ladylux for Mark Hunter aka The Cobra Snake and Steve Aoki aka Kid Millionaire (He's also a DJ, Producer, and Dim Mak Record Label Owner). So I invited my model friends Frey (Priscillas), Felix (Priscillas), Ashlee (Moda/Bliss) and muso buddy Drooby.

Off we went to Ladylux and had FREE champagne, got to party with the above mentioned celebrities and a few more models. Boy, we got so "happy" with all these FREE drinks that you can see it in the pictures below.

...and here they are:


















Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home