Monday

Absolut 'Pear' Vodka Launch Party

Nov. 1, 2007


This Thursday was hectic for me as I was up early to meet up with a gorgeous friend who auditioned to be a part of Australia's Next Top Model cycle four. She did really well, passed the 1st stage, then got through the interview stage and is now waiting to see if she gets a spot in the 'house'. Anways, she doesn't want people to know about it so this is as far as I will go with this story.

Okay, that night, I went to the Absolut 'Pear' Vodka launch party near the Sydney Dance Company at 13 Hickson Road. It took me a while to find it and when I got there, my flash started to play up.

I was not having a good night so far and was getting ready to leave. In fact, I was walking around, looking for a friend to say goodbye to when a bunch of people wearing silver 'Absolut Disco' jackets and wigs pushing several clothes racks of these silver jackets and wigs arrived. They handed the jackets and wigs to party goers and encouraged everyone to wear them and then a room was opened up complete with disco music, mirror balls, and funky lighting.

Well, this changed everything for me as the party just came to life and not to mention the bright lights which meant that I was able take pictures without using my flash too much.

So I ended up having a fun fun night and stayed for a bit actually. Here are some pictures for you to look at:













Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home