Tuesday

Jatali "Let's Get Wet" Swimwear Launch @ Hugo's

Nov. 28, 2007


Once again, another sleep deprieved week for Limmy as he ventured into the land of fashion, celebrities, and outdoor sports...haha

Monday was the Launch of RA, a surfing and extreme sports series from Foxtel at the Trademark Hotel in Kings Cross attended by a few celebs and surfing personalities plus the performance of Northern Beaches MC Gabe Colello, and the appearance of the ever popular mechanical surfboard.

I'm not going to blog this event as I am lazy but I'll post a couple of pictures to make you happy!





Now, let me direct you attention to Wednesday's event which was Jatali's "Let's Get Wet" Swimwear launch. To be honest, I had two parties this evening. I had to choose between this party and the Oyster Magazine Xmas Party.

Now I chose Jatali and as you can see with the pictures that I had taken, that this was the 'hotter' of the two. grrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Anyways, enjoy my pictures which I had labelled the "LimmySnake Style" in honour of Mark Hunter aka The Cobra Snake which is currently doing an Oz tour with Steve Aoki aka Kid Millionaire.













































Ohhh before I forget, No fashion party is complete without Limmy's foray into the backstage. Jatali's was at the Chop Shop which was conveniently located two doors down from where I live.

Anyways, Have a look at my backstage pictures also:












Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home