Wednesday

Secret Party @ De Nom

Aug 7, 2008


What can I say? A secret party in one of Sydney's most exclusive clubs De Nom, attended by celebs and top Aussie models complete with a celebrity DJ in Jason Dundas. Welcome to a party of Sydney's fashionable and elite.

It was a thursday night when I got the call to attend this party and although extremenly tired, I did not hesitate to go. Afterall, not many people are allowed to take photos of De Nom parties as it has a very strict No Media policy. I don't blame them either as in this venue, public personalities and celebs were able to party, have fun, and be themselves without fear of being in the newspapers gossip columns the next day.

Anyways, it was fun fun fun and I recognised a few faces there like Koby Abberton, Jason Dundas, Danielle Foote, Models Simone Kerr, Cassie Gardner, Lauren Brown, & Isabelle Falconer. There was also another Aussie top model who attended but her name I won't mention as she'll kill me if I do...haha

Have a look at my B&W photos below:











































Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home