Friday

ST&ARD Denim Launch Party

Jul 16, 2008


A last minute request from Oyster Magazine for me to take photos of the ST&ARD Denim Launch Party saw me adjust my Wednesday schedule and off I went to the party using the address that was given to Oyster by the organisers. Little did I know that the party details given to us had the wrong suburb in it and I ended up checking out a derelict church building in the middle of Paddington when the actual party was in Darlinghurst, 6 blocks away.

Fortunately for me, I wasn't the only victim of this and not long after, I saw Assia and company looking for the party as well. By this time, I had called Zoe Sainbury rom Oyster and she enquired for me and told me the right suburb, so Assia, myself, and company got a cab to the party.

When I got there, the party was well and truly underway with FREE drinks flowing and was populated by a fashionable crowd. People that I recognise include Diesel, Jep Lizotte, Luci Taffs, and of course Assia Benmedjdoub.

Have a peek at my party photos below:







Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home