Saturday

Arrivals @ David Jones Summer Collection Launch

Aug 6, 2008


To be honest, I don't really like covering the arrivals or Red Carpet of big events such as this one. There were soo soo many paparazzi type photographers who were vulgar and rude but it was a necessary part of my night so I lined up with the rest, shouting and snapping the VIPs...haha!

Anyways, here are my photos from that part of the night. People that I managed to photograph include Mink Sadowsky, Collette Dinnigan, Kirrily Johnston, Kirk Pengilly, Layne Beachley, Katrina Warren, Megan Gale, Ita Buttrose, Natasha Belling, Jason Dundas, Gai Waterhouse, Robbie Waterhouse, Kate Waterhouse, Tom Waterhouse, Hoda Vakili, Elka Graham, Erika Heynatz, Andrew Kingston, Lara Bingle, Gracie Otto, Alex Dimitriades, Terry Biviano, Brooke Coleman, Nikita Sernack, & Sophie Faulkner.

Have a look:

























Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home