Monday

Australia's Next Top Model Cycle 4 Launch Party

Apr 16, 2008


So it was on a Wednesday night that I met my friend Sarah Crawford at Central Station and together we went to B2 studios in Alexandria where the Australia's Next Top Model Cycle 4 launch party was being held.

This was a fun party attended by industry people, celebrities, the media and etc. This was the first time I've met the 13 Australia's Next Top Models Cycle 4 finalists and it was at this party that I was told by an anonymous source who the final 3 were....haha!

Celebs present were Alex Perry, Charlotte Dawson, Jonathan Pease, Jodhi Meares, Ian Thorpe & others.

Have a look at my photos below:
































































































Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jamshaid Ayaz said...

I went to Doll House to get my dress and they promised they would get it in. I was so upset when they didn’t come through for me so I went Sassy Boutique. They were able to get my dress within three 3 days. They had wonderful customer service and nothing was a problem for them. I really appreciated the effort they made to make my night memorable. i will never go to dollhouse again.

May 14, 2012 at 10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home