Sunday

Gabby Shoot

Oct. 21, 2007

Okay, so on a sunny Sunday when normal people do family lunches, picnics on parks, attend church, or play sport. I was busy working on my art for art's sake. I was shooting Gabby in some hotel room at Potts Point.

They say that practice makes perfect and I have a loooong way to go yet, so I will be doing a few more of these types of shoot, but with different themes and ideas each time. I have only published what I consider are PG rated pictures. The rest of the 'juicier pictures' are in my deviant art page.

Enjoy!

The first lot of pictures are kinda 'backstagey' looking. I took them while Gabby was styling her hair:






The second lot of pictures are the 'real deal'. Now I realise that this theme and the type of shots are not to everyone's taste. So if this offends you, please don't look at them:





Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home