Tuesday

A Birthday Party for a Friend's Friend's Friend @ Method of Midnight

Sept. 22, 2007


Okay so here's the deal. This gorgeous blonde girl which is a friend of Lisa who is a close friend of Kate that's my friend, gorgeous plus one & photo assistant at times had a birthday party at Ruby Rabbit late Saturday night. The clubnight at Ruby Rabbit is called Method of Midnight, so that explains my title!

Anyways, Kate asked me on behalf of Lisa if I can submit a guestlist for her friend and 15 others to Ruby Rabbit for Saturday which I did and come Saturday, we had a posse of 12, me and eleven girls. Yes, it was a tough gig but I had to do it : )

So we all turned up just before 11pm to a packed venue and we partied until just after 2am, mingling, dancing, and drinking (responsibly).

Here are a few fun and unsaturated pictures for you to look at:









Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home