Tuesday

Cody Bayliss Spring/Summer 2008 Collection feat. Germany's Next Top Models

Mar 8, 2008


On an early Saturday evening, I went to Club 77 at East Sydney to take photos of the Cody Bayliss Spring/Summer 2008 Collection titled 'I am Famous' featuring four girls from Germany's Next Top Models and local models from Scene.

This was a fun event with a really hot venue and even hotter guests like model Tiah Ekchardt and etc. A couple of my friends ( Zoie & Del) were also modelling in it. Have a look at my photos below:


A. Backstage featuring girls from Germany's Next Top Models



























B. Backstage featuring local models from Scene and etc.



































C. Parade Photos featuring all the models including my friends, Zoie & Del




















D. People Photos featuring Tiah Eckhardt and some funky, sexy & hot individuals






Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home